Monday, January 16, 2017

Its been a while.
After having conflicting thoughts of wanting and not wanting to see her, i am 75% sure i bypass her just now. As we walked by each other, looking into each others eyes as if asking are you that person? i noticed the same slight scowl she wore early in the mornings, even if those red lips masked that scowl.

I think i am satisfied that we just looked into each other's eyes, same as before. That moment when i got the chills, i am confident it's her, kinda.
I truly wonder if that's god way of telling me i am on the right path. That little incentive to urge me on to do better. I still think about her, but accepting its history and the fact that next i hear about her will probably be about her marriage. Ive been dumb and directed my anger towards her during poly days. Now i just wish her all the best.

Just need to find an officially recognized school that teaches that subject.

No comments: